RSS

Pages

New school?

Next year Mommy's returning to school and that means she'll be up very early and impossible to drop Keziah off at school. Now that's going to be a little problem. Recently too, Mommy noticed that the school also is a little biased where the expatriats seemed to get better treatment. Somehow, Mommy wasn't very comfortable. Anyway, there's a new school that is starting at Ah Ma's place. So we went to have a a look. Not too bad though it's a more neighbourhood setup. Think we'll give it a try..






Keziah seemed rather happy playing around and making herself comfortable. Hope she'll like this new place when we officially starts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. girlizz here, hopped over from Singaporemotherhoodforum. I have to agree that's what I witness at the school when I visited them last week. So I guess you made a right decision to switch her.:D

Joanie said...

U know which school I was talking about? Thanks for giving me an additional boost for my decision..