RSS

Pages

Hubby's back!!!

So happy!!!!! Hubby's back...somehow feel as if he left for a long while though it's just 18 days. Certainly feel good to have taken a day off today to spend with little Keziah and hubby. Pity it rained all night and rained all day. It wasn't till late after that we managed to take her out for a walk. Sure hoping that tomorrow will be a bright sunny so that we can take her out. Plan is to go shopping at isetan since it's the beginning of baby fair. Sure looking forward to some good buys!

Flipping
Little Keziah has finally managed to flipped onto her tummy on her own after her accidental encounters last few weeks. Well today she has been flipping pretty often when we placed her on her play mat as well as on our bed. She attempted that in her cot and wriggled all the way till the corner as there was simply insufficient place for her to exhibit her stunts. Pity Mummy didn't managed to get some shots of the funny awkward positions she was in.

Weight Loss
Arghhh...not sure to celebrate or to cry. My weight has amazing dropped to a low of 50kg even though I just had 5-6 pieces of standard pizza slices with a glass of Starbucks coffee! I think I ate even more than my hubby. That means I should be weighing less than 50kg which is even lower than my pre-pregnancy weight!!!! Hey hey don't think that I am dieting. In fact, I think I am such a glutton these days even at work, eating a full breakfast of 1 packet of fishball noodles and 1 slice of bread, lunch and dinner won't be anything less than rice with some veg and meats and of course intermittent snacks in between meals of cereal bars and milk. Is breastfeeding taking off that much calories that I need even more. Worse today, it appeared that my miksupply hit a low in the evening with baby struggling for milk, crying and pulling vigourously at her 2nd last feed before sleep. After my persuasion from my hubby, I finally gave in to give her 120ml formula milk. This was so unlike the past weeks during weekends when I latched her on the whole day and nothing of such happened. Ooooo...what is happening? Do I have to eat even more?

0 comments: