RSS

Pages

Great Singapore Sale and more of Keziah

Yupz yupz the sales are here! I really want to go out shopping. Heehee...wonder if Baby Keziah is ready for it. Well, I am still considering my odds of bringing her out and most probably will use a pram. Ha Ha otherwise I think I will have my hands all full.

Okiez it's been awhile since I started up loading some pics of Keziah. She has grown bigger I guess or at least seems abit more chubby and heavier. Heehee and I am very happy she's napping alittle better though not very long naps and I seems to have to watch over her. I think she is really quick temper over the things she wants. Needs must be met asap. Still a light sleeper unless she can step into deep sleep. Today the aircon man is here to check out our leaking aircon and it happens to be her nap time. Woke up once by the noisy machine (yes, it sounds like a super high powered vaccum that rumbles alot) to clean out the clogged pipe. After 20 min of carrying upright and rubbing her back, she finally fell back to sleep amidst the noise and I successfully put her down on her tummy.



Tongue out..licky..



Fun on tummy



Oops..I'm caught 'red-handed'



Yawn....I wanna sleep



It's Zzzzzzz time



Our Family



My new Minnie Friend from Japan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan,

Baby Keziah is lovely and so are you! You are such a sweet mother to this little darling. Do keep us updated with more pictures! You take care ya? :)

piperrrr said...

hallowwww joan!!nice blog!!:)i saved some of keziah's photos too hope u dont mind:)

yu'an:)