RSS

Pages

2 months old

Counting the days, Keziah is now 2 months 1 day old. Looks like I am posting only every once a week. Arghh...every day I want to come in to put up a post, I just feel I better rest. I must say I am thankful now that Keziah is sleeping well at night - at least 5-7h a stretch before a night feed and going back to bed. She is also showing some sleeping and feeding pattern though can be a little erratic at times. I still have difficulty putting her down to nap in the day. Even calling up the parentcraft consultant doesn't seem to be of much help as she says my girl is fine as she sleeps well at night. The problem is in the day when she doesn't sleep and she gets tired obviously, she cranks. Now I am reading this book recommended by my friend entitled "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer" by Tracy Hogg. Trying to steal all time to read from feeding to watching my girl sleep. Guess I am a slow reader and now slowly ploughing through it in hope to get some tips. Really tough trying to adopt S.L.O.W - Stop, Listen, Observe and What's up - to understand what the baby wants. Especially so when now at my mum's place trying to get her adapted to staying here for the day as I will be leaving her here for my parents to tend to her when I start work. Okiez.. muz persevere...oops here she goes cranking upon putting down on bed by my mum after she carried her to nap.


"Hmmm....It's bath time?"



"ahhhhh....so relaxed after the swim in the bath"



"Hello...taking a pic of me!"




"Wonder what's out there"



"Hey I want to show my little hands too"



"Toys toys how are u?"

0 comments: