RSS

Pages

It's FRIDAY!

So glad it's friday. The week has been pretty eventful.

Firstly, my ex-students came to visit baby and me on Tuesday. It's been a long while since we caught up. Times sure passes quick, seeing them now all in university and growing more mature each day makes me feel old. Actually speaking, I've only been teaching for 3 years or so but it feels like quite awhile.

Wednesday I tried out the sling. Went to my mum's place and as usual my darling daughter is so awake and refuses to sleep eventhough she's yawning all the time. So stubborn. Finally, I resorted to slinging her and amazingly she slept. Even on the car ride home in the evening where she struggled to wake up, she went back to sleep after patting and also when home on my bed after I carefully let her down from the sling. Haha..actually slept till 9ish at night. However, the sling doesn't always work. Think she knows it's a force to sleep and she actually procratinate when I tried at other times.

Looking forward to Friday night. I'm going to leave her home with my MIL while I go to robinsons sale. Haha..Yes I did that but somehow when I'm outside, instead of feeling that happiness of couple time once again with my hubby, I kind of miss her and wonder if my MIL was coping with her, wondering if she was alright. What an irony.

0 comments: