RSS

Pages

It is THE DAY.....

It's now 5.45pm on 5 April and there's still no sign of our gal wanting to come see the world yet. The day is passing and soon over. Today would have been her birthdate based on doctor's estimate. She's making her parents anticipate her arrival with each passing day. Hmm...today I experienced more backaches, some moments of contractions and just a moment ago some loose stools. Are these the signs that you are coming? Or is it that I've been just eating too much junk during these moments of waiting? Haha...better curb my appetite otherwise will be eating too much. Who knows why I've been so much into sweet stuff these days...Ben and Jerry's ice cream - must say they are very very good, with strawberry cheesecake, oatmeal and cookies, chunky monkey, phish food to name a few in my favourites. Cheesecakes are nice. Hmm...dunno y a sudden inclination for fast food and doritos. Ooops..that's enough. Guess I cover my guilt with a healthy tuna melt sandwich on wholemeal bread for breakfast and some cereal and milk for snacks today. Okiez...prayfully she'll report soon if not mummy will be eating too much undesirables.

0 comments: