RSS

Pages

Boring...

Well started my maternity leave yesterday. Been sitting at home and seriously find it boring. Yes I know I should be enjoying this luxury of time to rest, relax, read, do whatever I want before the arrival of my little princess who will keep me ever so busy. Yet I just can't help it but to find myself alittle lost. Reading for a moment, sleeping the next then watching tv, talking on msn. Hmm...or rather am now like an ant on a hot wok, waiting anxiously for my gal to announce her arrival. She is moving still as usual, being so happy in there. Nudging and pushing. Wonder if she sleeps for long coz last night though I woke up a few times for the loo, it appeared that she's always moving. The space in there must be getting abit tight and snug. Underlying all this, it's still the unknown WAIT.

My friend in USA has just given birth to a lovely son on 2 April. So cute looking. Looks like first time mothers are always anxious and seems like our babies like to be later than expected too. Looking at the pic can't help feel the exhilaration for my friend and the mothering instinct kicking in.

0 comments: