RSS

Pages

Hmm...is it?

Looks like now is the time to start feeling the guessing game. Everytime there's some little cramps at the abdomen, I start to wonder if the time has come. Last night was so amazing, baby gal was moving so much and the pain in the abdomen seems to keep coming at regular intervals of 5-10 min. Got abit worried but kinda sat on it for while thinking that I might be over reacting. So simply went for a shower and prepared myself to rest for the night. After watching Amazing Race, it seems she has settled down and the pain no longer comes. Haha...surprisingly also coz my hubby told to hold for another 4 days so that he won't lugi on paternal leave that counts in weekends too so that he can spend more time with her. So probably it's a false alarm and probably she understands?

This morning was just like any other morning. Got off to work and juz feeling her little squirms and stretches. I think she's still finding it rather comfortable inside.

0 comments: